- 4th July 2019: Mrs. Jana sends around 150 new photos.
- 1st April 2019: I found a box of old minimodels during display case cleanup, so here are two new photos.
- 25th February 2019: skeleton cleanup continues, I've finished LZ-4 airship.
- 17th January 2019: several new miniboxes from Karlos.
- 30th October 2018: a little update for the spokes tutorial.
- 1st January 2018: best new year's wishes for all! Christmas holiday was productive: I finished Tatra R lorry and resurrected one long-forgotten mobile crane.
- 17th October 2017: throwing old skeletons out of my closet. Pictures of nicely detailed shuttles by fellow modeler Mirek, taken in Brno in February, were added to the models page. Photos of space garbage truck GC-706 taken at Chodov in April can be found at the projects section. Board game Stratego, drawn about three years ago, is finally available for download. And some old HTML code, written long ago when I considered <b> a nice heading and <br> a paragraph delimiter, was cleaned up a bit.
- 25th September 2017: at last somebody managed to build the Thor mech, so you can enjoy new photos. And I managed to start another build: the Robinson spaceship complex.
- 15th August 2017: one new link added and several dead ones removed on the links page. And you can download white Serenity in vector PDF.
- 9th January 2017: some models were built and some others discarded, so there are a few pictures more.
- 6th September 2016: good news is we got another hundred of photos from Karlos. Bad news is we could see them almost a year sooner if I weren't so slow :-].
- 18th January 2016: instructions translated to my native language.
- 4th January 2016: Serenity spaceship, my long-overdue opus magnum, is finally rolling out. Whew. Last thing to finish are textures.
And one technical note: old address papergallery.ic.cz does no longer exist.
- 9th September 2015: Karlos sent me five DVDs full of new photos last summer. From the 30000 pictures, I chose the best one thousand - here you are. That should explain the long pause in updates :-).
- 5th June 2014: after almost nine years online, the website has been completely redesigned. The main goal - to improve clarity and maintainability - seems to be met. If you don't like something or find a bug, be sure to let me know (by mail or guestbook), I'll try to fix it.
The bad news is that many URLs have changed: old direct links to almost all English pages won't work anymore. The good news is the new file names are better readable, there are no more confusing frame structures and there's an emergency map on the Error 404 landing page. And several more pages have been translated to English.
One more technical note: old address papergallery.ic.cz has definitely stopped to be a complete mirror, now it just backups the biggest and most wanted files. If you still link to it from somewhere (which I hope you don't), please rewrite the "ic" to "mzf". Thank you.
And finally something made of paper: Škoda 69E electric locomotive.
- 24th April 2014: space probe Magellan, an old skeleton in my closet, has been finished.
- 6th March 2014: recently I finished painting my shogi set. You can see photos and also download the game (with slightly updated colour scheme).
The links page was full of dead links and outdated info, so it got a little update.
It's no news that I've been designing Serenity spaceship model for countless years. Now it starts looking like the end finally comes out from behind the horizon. Here are some new progress pics.
Last but not least, I'm thinking about a new design for this web: move the navigation menu from the right side to a more usual top and left, get rid of the frame structure and change colour scheme to something lighter. Well, no hurry on that.
- 19th September 2013: the Texts page is now completely translated. Mythbusters go! And we got "a few" new photos from our colleague Jana.
- 26th April 2013: at last, I've built something too.
- 16th February 2013: good news and bad news. The bad: Mars 44 comic book project was definitely cancelled. The good: the sentry robot (in print quality, 300 DPI) is available for free download.
And more good: some modeling articles and tips are now available in English too.
- 2nd October 2012: nothing new to look at or download, just some good news: the Thor project is finished and waiting for print.
- 24th May 2012: Jirka completed his magnificent series of Praga V3S minimodels with last thirty types.
- 22nd March 2012: Almost 120 new models by... well, not hard to guess :-). One new card game to download (in fact, the game is not new, just the graphics are). Some modeling tips translated. And slightly delayed New Year's best wishes *<:o).
A note about the previously announced moving: neither the new server is flawless, so I'm leaving both mirrors to run in parallel for now.
- 16th November 2011: New model to download - retro rocketship Orbit Jet XV-2.
- 7th October 2011: To prevent any possible lack of Praga models, Jirka added new kits of ten various versions.
- 24th May 2011: Good news for Praga V3S fans: Jirka published six new kits and some photos. Sci-fi fans can download a launch ramp for rockets. And after long time I added several new models to the gallery.
Another news is that I reworked the system of links to the main page (that little "Reload index" at the bottom of every page). Now they redraw the navigation bars (which is important in case someone gets here through a search engine and doesn't see the bars) as before, but preserve the page you have been viewing.
And now the most important thing: due to poor reliability of the IC server, I've created a mirror copy on Endora. The new address is papergallery.mzf.cz. Good news is that we will have more space and less prominent ads there than we have had here.
- 25th March 2011: new model to download: 3D space map.
- 2nd March 2011: Jirka published three more Praga V3S kits.
- 1st February 2011: slightly delayed, but still happy new year to everyone *<:-).
Majka organized yet another show. Jirka has begun to design 1/100 scale models and you can download first three of them. And he also took some photos. I added several photos and a cart kit for download. Last but not least update is expanded section of tips and tricks (called simply Texts from now), where several new articles (even one English) appeared and more will come.
I hope such load of news is a sufficient apologise for the five month pause :-).
- 9th September 2010: What, September again? The gorram time runs fast...
We have over a hundred new photos from Mrs. Jana to view and enjoy, and several parts for my WIP crane to download and build. Plus several little updates here and there.
- 26th May 2010: Jirka added photos of several nicely detailed vehicles in scales from 1/100 to 1/32.
My construction facility produced a Japanese tabletop game called shogi in internationally understandable design and the programming division wrote two new calculators: one for unrolling a cylinder sliced by a plane and one for unrolling a cylinder intersected by another cylinder, a many designers' nightmare :-).
- 29th March 2010: At last, LS-7 shuttle kit is finished and ready for being downloaded, printed and built. Enjoy :-).
Downloads page was a little bit overhauled, expanded (secret project Thor unveiled) and renamed to more apt Construction facility.
- 2nd March 2010: While Majka reinforces her army with Stuart and Merkava tanks, I play mostly with paper furniture. Now tell me about traditional roles of men and women :-).
Things to download: new set of universal all-terrain wheels and the rules and instructions for Quarto translated to English.
- 12th December 2009: Downloads page translated to English. From now, I'm starting to report all updates here too (rest of this list is just a digest of the most important events).
- 1st May 2009: The Firefly project officially unveiled.
- 29th April 2008: Jana Žuravnyjová joined.
- 27th February 2008: Karlos joined.
- 6th January 2008: Jirka (second of the same name) joined.
- 4th December 2006: First few pages translated to English.
- 30th November 2006: Web layout redesigned.
- 17th July 2006: Marie Hnilicová joined.
- 10th February 2006: Jirka Řehoř joined us.
- 30th September 2005: Official start of this web.
Získejte registraci domén s tld .online, .space, .store, .tech zdarma!
Stačí si k jedné z těchto domén vybrat hosting Plus nebo Mega a registraci domény od nás dostanete za 0 Kč!Objednat