Tips, tutorials and other texts
Every modeler has their own style and set of favourite techniques, so there are no "correct" answers. The following collection of articles can just give you inspiration.
The menu on the left offers the following:
- Basic techniques - scoring and folding, rolling cylinders and cones, gluing long straight edges, lamination, wheels and axles, transparent windows, painting etc.
- Spoked wheels - how to model them of threads or wires.
- How to print - a beginner's guide: printer type, scaling etc.
- Paper types - paper weights, thicknesses and types, and how these affect shapeability, print quality and longevity of colours. Written by Jiří.
- Mythbusters - testing modeling myths and rumors with serious science. Don't take it too seriously, though :-).